geOrchestra provides independant and interoperable modules to build your own custom spatial data infrastructure:
- a data catalog based on GeoNetwork version 3.4,
- a map and feature server: GeoServer version 2.12.1,
- an advanced data access list manager: GeoFence,
- a map tiles server: GeoWebCache version 1.8.1,
- an advanced web map viewer with query, styling, editing functions,
- a data extractor to extract, reproject and download datasets from OGC services,
- a user, orgs & roles manager (“ldapadmin”),
- a module to display data usage statistics (“analytics”).
All geOrchestra modules are available under the terms of the GNU GPL v3 license, except:
Our main libraries are using a mix of licenses, compatible with the Open Source definition:
A geOrchestra platform advertises standard web services to discover (CSW), view (WMS, WMTS), symbolize (SLD), query and download (WFS), edit (WFS-T), and even process (WPS) geographical features. It also provides powerful web applications making use of these services (and eventually combining them). It interoperates perfectly with GIS softwares such as QGIS and ArcGIS.
|Version||Docs||Released||End of life|
The above releases are hosted on branches forked from the master branch at the release date.
Bugs are fixed on the oldest supported branch bringing the feature, and ported to later branches (up to master) via cascading merges. You may refer to the geOrchestra repository network for a graphical view of the above.
New features are merged into the master branch, which means they’ll be available in the next stable version.