GeoCom2015, the yearly meeting of the geOrchestra will take place in Alsace in June, from Monday, 22/06 to Wednesday 24/06/2015. In line with this still-open survey, a provisional agenda is suggested.
GeoCom will be held at the Maison de la Région Alsace, 1 place Adrien Zeller, 67070 Strasbourg Cedex. For those who wish so there is a possible remote participation by chat, but we can not for now guarantee an extensive audio or video broadcast.
In order to take part in the event, please fill the registration form.
The programme is subject to minor changes.
Monday 22/06 PM (14:00 - 17:00)
- Introducing the participants
- Commenting the survey and programme in detail
- The geOrchestra ecosystem
- Live with GeoBolivia
- Back to the roadmap 14-12 / 15-06
Tuesday 23/06 (9:00 - 17:00)
Increasing services’ value
- Users’ feedbacks
- Mutualised approach for the cadaster module
- Integrating third-party applications into geOrchestra
- SLD and business use-cases
- From layers to objects with elasticsearch
- Involving our partners into data reuse
- The daily business of a data admin
- Tools for metadata input, by Alsacian public actors
- Inspirobot, metadata scoring
- Bridging geOchestra and open data
- Stats and the management of access rights
- GeoNetwork 3
Deploying and maintaining the system
- Monitoring services
- Packaging works
- a geOrchestra MOOC
Wednesday 24/06 9:00 - 14:00
- The georchestra.org website
- 1 year of geOrchestra developments
- The release cycle
- Contributing: how-to
- The future of geOrchestra UIs
Elaboration in common of the road-map from this GeoCom’s output.