geOrchestra is a community-driven project.
Anyone can contribute, and each contribution may be reused freely by everyone.
Contributions may take several forms:
- participation to the mailing lists,
- writing or improving the documentation,
- helping improve this website,
- creating bug reports and submitting enhancement requests,
- reporting security issues (in that case, please do not fill a bug report and instead send a mail to email@example.com),
- contributions to the code, either patches or “pull requests”,
- funding for new features.
Who’s using geOrchestra ?
Urban area level:
Research and education:
International organizations and associations:
… and many more we don’t know about. Please contact us to register your geOrchestra !
Who develops geOrchestra ?
The commiters list only gives a partial view.
The GitHub ecosystem allows wide contributions via the “Pull Request” principle. These contributions are always intensively reviewed and tested, eventually leading to their acceptance and integration (“merge”).
How to find help ?
We are always pleased to give a hand on the #georchestra channel (libera.chat IRC server).
The project runs two mailing lists, which you can freely join to ask for help:
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the main mailing list for users and data admin as well,
- email@example.com is the developpers and sysadmin mailing list
Use firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Project Steering Committee.
No support will be provided at this address.